Sunday, November 15, 2015

A love of social frenzy.

Our love changed faster than the leaves in the fall and fell faster than them all. With the black seats of your truck they ripped right through my heart. And we watched fireworks in the summer because I loved them, and saw movies that I didn't really want to see. My love for country fell from my heart because you said that wasn't allowed, and you grew to love the band's that I believed were all mine. I grew to know the stories of your home thanks to your mom, and you never opened up like that. The oxygen that we took in turned from being clear to something that we wished we never would have had to see. That changed to me playing country music  because I knew that you would roll your eyes and say that it gives you the hives, and you stating that you hate fireworks because you wanted to give me water works. 

Then you took my heart.
You said it was shit, and ripped it up and took thousands of hits.
We fell from a tree, that love of you and me, and became worse than a social frenzy.

2 comments:

  1. and became worse than a social frenzy #stolen

    amazing. Just...wow. If you ever write a book, i'll give you cash to get a copy, and i don't even have cash. I'll drive to costco or target and take money off my debit card to pay you to read your book.

    like
    dang

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oxygen that we took in turned from being clear to something that we wished we never would have had to see.

    UNNHHH
    this needs to be performed
    this is
    this is it.

    ReplyDelete